360 Waves for Beginners: The Crown Isolation Method
Crown isolation is important for adding definition to the crown of your hair. Using the techniques below, you will create a well-managed hair pattern that will isolate your crown from the defined waves in your hair pattern. Let’s get started!
- 2-6 King Wavy Medium Curved Brush
- 2-6 King Wavy Soft Curved Brush
- 2-6 King Wavy Butter Moisturizer
- 2-6 King Wavy Oil
How to begin
- Add a little moisturizer to the crown area of your head
- Take the point of your brush and brush in the product in short brushing techniques, from the crown of your head.
- Brush in sections for about 2 mins per section of your crown
- Always use the same technique for a consistent pattern
- Add oil to the crown area of your head
- Use your soft brush to repeat the brushing techniques to the crown area, to work the oil into your hair pattern
- Repeat this process for each section for about 2-3 mins or until your satisfied with the results
First-time buyers receive 20% off by subscribing to text alerts! Grab your discount today! Visit https://26kingwavymerch.com/