Durags have been around for centuries, but their exact origin is unknown. Some believe they originated in India, while others believe they originated in Africa. What is known is that men wore durags in these regions as a way of protection from the sun and wind.
Today, durags are still popular among men of all races and religions. Hip-hop artists and other celebrities often wear them to protect their hair from the elements. Durags can also be used to mask your hairstyle, or to give your hair a break from the daily wear and tear.
Why you need a Durag?
1. Durags are a popular way for black men to keep their hair moisturized and protected.
2. They work well by trapping heat and moisture close to the head, which helps to keep the hair healthy and strong.
3. Additionally, they can help to reduce frizz and keep the hair looking neat.
How To Buy A Durag
If you're thinking about buying a Durag, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1. Choose the right size.
You want a Durag that is big enough to cover your hair, but not so big that it's cumbersome to wear.
2. Make sure the material is high quality.
You don't want a Durag that's going to fall apart after just a few wears. Look for durags made from 100% cotton, silk, or other high-quality material.
3. Make sure you know how to wear it properly.
There are a few different ways to wear a Durag, and you want to make sure you're using it the right way for your hair type. Check out some of the video tutorials on YouTube for more information.
If you're looking for a high quality, durable Durag, check out the 40+ selection at our store. We carry a wide variety of colors and styles to suit your needs. Shop today and see the difference a Durag can make in your hair care!