Wait, have you updated your products yet? Check out our product list below and be sure to shop regularly to replace your products. Always change your brushes every six months to maintain bristles and promote healthy hair growth.
- 2-6 King Wavy Soft Brush – use when scalping, little to no hair, and wolfing. Great for laying down the hair
- 2-6 King Wavy Medium Brush – will pull the hair when wolfing to lay down the hair
- 2-6 King Wavy Hard Brush – Ideal for heavy wolfing for 8+ weeks
- 2-6 King Wavy Butter Moisturizer – Ideal for maintaining moisture
- 2-6 King Wavy Hair Growth Oil – Shine & seal the product in your hair
- A regular comb for wolfing – removes dead hair & great for combing daily
- 2-6 King Wavy Durag – Ideal for showering, at the gym, or sleeping
- 2-6 King Wavy Shampoo & Conditioner bundle – Wash your hair twice a week
- Mirror – Ideal for seeing the back of your hair during all stages of becoming a waver
How to Break Forks
Maintaining a consistent wave pattern can be hard work. There are several steps to keeping the waves nice and tight. First, you want to have your medium brush for this method and follow the process below.
- Brush in quadrants and use the same brushing pattern. Never switch your hand position on how you brush each quadrant
- Use a comb daily, before a brush session. This helps lift your hair, so if you don't want your hair lifted, don't use a comb.
- Your washing styles twice per week
- Vertical brushing styles help move your forks.
Want to know more specifics? Check out this video