There are various ways to tie your durag. This is a critical step in maintaining your waves and promoting healthy, growing hair. Check out the tips and video below for the details.
Method 1: No Knot Method
- Place the durag on your head. Make sure the “shark fin” is at the center of your head
- Pull both straps to the back of your head.
- Cross one strap over the other, holding it in your mouth, while crossing the other strap to the other side.
- Make sure they are flat against the head
- Pull the strap all the way around the head until it is back at the front of your head, and tuck ut under the shark fin part.
- Now, take the strap from your mouth and pull it around the head. Tuck it underneath your durag as tightly as possible to ensure there is no movement
The other methods can be found in the video below
Don’t forget! First-time buyers receive 20% off by subscribing to text alerts! Grab your discount today! Visit https://26kingwavymerch.com/
Join the wave gang at the links below!